Columbus All-Breed Training Club
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP AT CATC:
- Train as many dogs in as many classes as you like without any fees beyond your annual membership dues. This includes all of our advanced classes in obedience, agility, or rally, as well as any specialty classes that we offer.
- Access to our facilities including two air conditioned training buildings, fenced outdoor training rings and several fenced acres during training hours.
- Participation in demos and social events.
- Access to our 75 multi-breed experienced and knowledgeable instructors.
- Membership in a friendly community of dog lovers and enthusiasts
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Apprentice Membership - this is a limited-time apprentice, non-voting membership for the purpose of enrolling in one Puppy Kindergarten or Beginning Obedience course. Fees and additional information are noted on the Apprentice Membership pages.
- Elected Membership
- Single Membership for ONE adult and any children under the age of 18 living in the same household. Dues are $100.00 per year.
- Family Membership for TWO adults living in the same household and any children under the age of 18 living in the same household. Dues are $120.00 per year.
- Junior Memberships are available for a child between 12 and 17 years of age who qualify, and have an adult guardian present at all times. Dues are $25.00 per year. PLEASE NOTE: Any children using the membership must be accompanied by the child's parent or guardian at all times.
HOW TO JOIN:
Prospective members must submit an application for Elected Membership signed by two current CATC members in good standing AND Pay the annual dues fee AND have done one of the following:
- Completed a CATC Beginning Obedience class within the last two calendar years; or
- Been an Elected Member of CATC within the last two dues years from the date of the application; or
- At an appointed time, demonstrated to the satisfaction of the Director of Training, or his/her designee, that you have acquired and can utilize basic obedience training skills, as well as pay a transfer fee ($120.00) in addition to the annual dues.
After your completed application is submitted with the proper fees, the Board of Trustees will vote on the application at its next regularly scheduled meeting at which there is a quorum. A majority vote for membership is required. In the event of an applicant not being voted in, any elected membership dues will be refunded.